Kingston Technology, a world leader in memory products and technology solutions today expanded its iconic DataTraveler® range by introducing the Kingston DataTraveler Exodia Onyx and Kingston DataTraveler 80 M. The two products will enable the on-the-go users to save and preserve their important files and memories, with excellent performance, functionality, and reliability.
Kingston DataTraveler Exodia Onyx for Mobility On-the-go
Kingston DataTraveler Exodia Onyx is an exemplary USB 3.2 Gen 1 compliant1 flash drive that delivers quick transfers for simple and easy storage. Designed with a sleek matte black casing and paired with a sliding cap to protect the USB connector and data while not in use, the DT Exodia Onyx is the perfect affordable companion for stylish storage. The lightweight and reliable storage device features a key ring loop that provides ultimate portability, making it easy to attach to anywhere needed.
Kingston DataTraveler 80 M for Portable Storage on USB Type-C® Devices
Kingston DataTraveler 80 M is a high-performance flash drive that is designed to work with USB Type-C laptops, desktops, smartphones, tablets or Mac computers without the need for an adapter. With extremely fast read speeds of up to 200MB/s2, the DT 80 M allows for quick and convenient storage and file transfers to fulfill all daily needs for work, school, photos and music, and to free up space on Android smartphones on the spot while traveling. The sliding cap design protects the drive without the risk of losing the cap, the key ring loop brings extra security and easy search to avoid any fuss during critical times.
“The tech generation are always on-the-move and require best-in-class storage solutions to keep their important files, photos and memories safe and secure; understanding their needs, we believe the two new DataTraveler USB drives will provide the storage they need whenever and wherever they go.” said Kingston.
Both new products are available in capacities up to 256GB3 and are backed by a limited five-year warranty. Customers will also be supported with free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston DataTraveler® Exodia Onyx Specifications
- Capacities3: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- Speed2: USB 3.2 Gen 1 compliant
- Dimensions :60.7mm x 21mm x 10.2mm
- Weight :8g
- Operating temperature :0°C~60°C
- Storage temperature : -20°C~85°C
- Warranty: 5-year warranty, free technical support
- Compatible with: Windows® 11, 10, macOS (v.10.15.x +), Linux (v. 4.4 +), Chrome OS™
Kingston DataTraveler® 80 M Specifications:
- Capacities3: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- Interface: USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Speed2: Up to 200MB/s read
- Dimensions: 54.18mm x 21.81mm x 11.60mm
- Weight: 6g
- Operating temperature: 0°C~60°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C~85°C
- Warranty/support: 5-year warranty with free technical support
- Compatible with: Windows® 11/10/8.1, macOS (v. 10.15.x +), Linux (v. 4.4.x +), Chrome OS™
- Speed may vary due to host and device configuration. USB Type-C® and USB-C® are registered trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
- Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash memory guide at kingston.com/flash guide.
For more information visit kingston.com.
Kingston can be found on: