How do you feel about this story?
LBC, the largest express courier, cargo and logistics, and money remittance company in the Philippines, introduces IPP International, a new addition to its extensive array of services designed to move the lives and businesses of global Filipinos amidst the pandemic.
IPP International is a new Money Remittance service from LBC that allows for simple, safe and swift sending of money from the Philippines to any international destination. Through LBC’s IPP International service, people in the Philippines who need to send money to their loved ones or businesses abroad are sure to be afforded quick and reliable satisfaction.
IPP International offers anyone in the Philippines the opportunity to remit money overseas in just 4 easy steps:
1. Head to your nearest LBC Express branch.
2. Completely fill out the Sender’s Form which will require information such as ID type, nature of work, employer or source of income, relationship to receiver, and purpose of remittance. Make sure all required fields are filled out accurately!
3. An LBC associate will then compute for your Expected Payout Amount. Please note that the Expected Payout Amount shall always be computed based on the daily exchange rate of the destination country multiplied by the Amount to Send in Pesos.
4. Pay the corresponding fee! Then make sure you send the transaction number to the recipient so they can encash the remittance.
With a growing network of over 6,400 locations, partners, and agents in over 30 countries, LBC has relentlessly enhanced their services in moving lives, businesses, and communities.
LBC endeavors to deliver smiles to Filipinos all over the world and IPP International is a new LBC service designed and dedicated to fulfilling this mission.
To know more about IPP International and LBC’s other services, visit www.lbcexpress.com.
- Advertisement (300x250) -
This article has been initially published last
What can you say about this story?